The ancient structure that host recording studio comes from the end of 19th century,
made up by 350 m2 and 1500 m2 vinery and during ancient time It included sheds, barn and
accommodation for the labourers who worked in the fields.
In 2010 this mansion has been carefully renovate with a refined stiles balance
that mixes ancient tradition and contemporary taste.